Barcdy Booking Terms & Conditions
- The value of your first night's stay will be taken as a deposit and is payable by credit or debit card to complete your online booking. On successful payment of the deposit a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered during booking. If you do not complete the payment process or your payment fails, your booking will be void.
- Online payments are securely processed by PayPal. We do not store your card details on our system.
- If you cancel your booking, for any reason, 14 days or less before your stay is due to start your deposit will not be refunded. If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before it is due to start, we will refund your deposit at our discretion.
- Failure to turn up: If your time of arrival is going to be later than 6pm on the first day of booking please let us know. Otherwise we may treat it as a cancellation and re-let the pitch.
- Admission is only permitted after registering at reception.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- Permitted arrival/departure time
Arrive: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Depart by: 11 p.m.
Arrivals and departures
- No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
- Maximum tent width must not exceed 5 meters.
- You must not use a drone, powered model aircraft or any other powered flying object on the park.
- You may not ride bicycles and scooters so as to cause a nuisance or undue noise.
- Electric scooters, electric bicycles and segways are not permitted on the park.
- Disposable barbecues are not permitted.
- Quiet hours must be respected between 10:30 p.m. and 8 a.m..
- The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
- The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
- This is a quiet site: no music is allowed.
- Group bookings of 2 or more units (e.g. tent, touring caravan, motorhome or accommodation hire) travelling together are not permitted.
- The site caters for families (immediate members) and couples only - bookings from all other forms of groups are not accepted.
- You must follow the management directives when pitching your tent/unit and related equipment.
- Barbecues are permitted but must be raised at least 10 inches off the ground and attended by an adult at all times.
- Guests are advised to bring a good quality torch with them as parts of the site are unlit.
- Commercial vehicles (vehicles used for work-related purposes, carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site.